- Florida Statistical Abstract Online
- Florida and the World
- Graham Center Collaboration
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Population Studies
Collaboration with Bob Graham Center for Public Service
Bob Graham Center for Public Service in collaboration with the UF Bureau of Economic and Business Research
- to allow undocumented students who have attended Florida high schools for at least three years to receive in-state tuition at universities;
- to require Internet retailers to pay state sales tax;
- to ban discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity; and
- to close pension plans to all new state employees in favor of a 401(k) investment plan.
Social Media and Civic Engagment
The Bureau of Economic and Business Research partnered with the Bob Graham Center to assess the degree in which students are involved in community service and civic activism, and what role social media plays influencing their decisions. The Center used our Survey Research services to obtain an understanding of how these technologies can develop informed, skilled, and ongaged citizens.
Florida League of Cities - Invited Presentation
On August 16, 2013, former Senator Graham and BEBR director McCarty addressed participants in the Florida League of Cities Conference, which included over 600 elected officials and senior staff from cities all over the Florida.