- Florida Statistical Abstract Online
- Florida and the World
- Graham Center Collaboration
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Population Studies
- Questions about our data?
What We Offer
The Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR) is an applied research center in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Florida.
- To collect, analyze and generate economic and demographic data on Florida and its local areas.
- To conduct economic, demographic and survey research that will inform public policy and business decision making.
- To distribute data and research findings throughout the state and the nation.
The Economic Analysis Program was formed in 2002 through the merger of two longstanding Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR) programs: Forecasting and Policy Studies. Staff members conduct research on a variety of economic issues that have policy implications for the state of Florida. Recent topics have included economic conditions that affect the demand for transportation infrastructure; the relationship...
The Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR) began making population estimates for Florida and its counties in the 1950s, formally establishing the Population Program in 1972 when BEBR received the first of a continuous series of annual contracts from the State of Florida to produce the state's official city and county population estimates.
The Population Program continues to...
Established in 1983 to conduct research on consumer attitudes and buying behavior in Florida, the Bureau of Economic and Business Research Survey Research program has grown into a state-of-the-art survey research program with a 93-station computerized lab operating seven days a week. Renamed the UF Survey Research Center (UFSRC) in 2001, the program conducts a regular monthly survey of some 500 households in Florida....