The BEBR estimates and projections are normally released as follows:
- Florida Estimates of Population: mid to late October (Table 1. Estimates of Population by County and City in Florida).
- Florida Estimates of Population: late December/early January (publication and additional tables).
- Florida Number of Households and Average Household Size: late December/early January.
- Florida County Population Projections: release date depends on scheduling of the Demographic Estimating Conference (DEC) supporting the General Appropriations Act (http://edr.state.fl.us/Content/conferences/population/index.cfm); the release date is 60 days following the DEC (usually in April).
- Florida Population Projections by Age, Sex, Race, and Hispanic Origin: late June/early July.